Sometimes, we just need a push to get writing. And list-making is a simple, but effective tool. The list could be your end product, or it might just serve as a springboard for something else. Regardless of how you typically use it, we’re going to celebrate the humble list!
Come by McMama Says every Tuesday to share your list of 10 things (or 5, or 12 – we won’t hold you to exactly 10). As long as it’s family-friendly, anything goes!
To get you started this week, here’s a list of ten lists you could write.
- Our Family’s Top Ten Read-Aloud Chapter Books
- My Ten Favorite Decorating Sources
- Ten Things I Still Want to Learn
- The First Ten Manners to Teach Toddlers & Preschoolers
- Ten Ways to Upcycle Old Jeans
- Ten Tips for Spring Cleaning
- My Top Ten Kitchen Staples
- Cut & Paste: Ten Keyboard Shortcuts Everyone Should Know
- Ten Things I Want My Kids to Know About Me
- Ten Awesome Smoothie Recipes
Did you post a list this week? Link it up below so we can check it out. Then be sure to hop around and visit some other blogs so you can read their lists, too!
(A link back here from somewhere on your blog would also help other people find us.)
[inlinkz_linkup id=376136 mode=1]